Dr. Peter Orobello
In Memoriam Dr Peter W Orobello
August 30, 1955-August 1, 2015.
Dr. Orobello, M.D. is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon) with Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists. He has been in private practice in the area for more than 25 years. Dr. Orobello received his undergraduate degree from Johns Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio. He received his M.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio and completed his fellowship at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Orobello’s specialties include cochlear implantation, sinus and ear-related problems as well as airway reconstruction.
Dr. Orobello is a member of:
• American Academy of Pediatrics
• American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
• American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
• Society of Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children
• Florida State Medical Society
• Florida Academy of Pediatrics
• Florida Society of Otolaryngology
For 25 years, Dr. Orobello has served as the Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngolog at All Children’s Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine. He is a Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology and Pediatrics at the University of South Florida College of Medicine. He enjoys spending time with his family and running marathons.